About our team
Accrue Savings is a consumer fintech company on a mission to help Americans save. We believe that rewards, points and incentives shouldn’t only come from paying with credit. We help smart brands and retailers incentivize shoppers with cash rewards when they save up for both big and ongoing, smaller purchases. Accrue Savings is backed by a fantastic set of VCs and angels, and has a large number of early retailer customers, led by an experienced founder and operator with a growing team. We’re looking for curious, self-starters, who are determined to drive an idea from inception to market.
About the role
The Manager, Partner Success is dedicated to growing the performance of product adoption, and retention efforts. This role will drive cross functional efforts to grow performance, deepen partnerships, and retain merchant partners across our portfolio.
What you'll do
- Onboard Accrue's merchant partners and ensure they understand and see value in our business model
- Execute on strategies to grow performance across diverse merchant portfolios by driving product, marketing, best practice, and adoption
- Partner with engineering and design to identify growth opportunities, develop solutions, execute and report on performance
- Develop a framework for retaining and engaging merchants
- Perform analysis and make recommendations on growth activities and opportunities to merchants
- Be primary point of contact to merchant partners for reporting and performance needs
- Develop project level KPIs and reporting processes to ensure ongoing optimization
What we'd love to see
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of applicable experience, either within a Customer Success / Merchant Success capacity, or as an Account Manager within the fintech or marketing / martech space
- Thrives in Ambiguity: candidates should be self-starters who are consistently re-evaluating their own responsibilities and reprioritizing based on their assessment of what the company needs most.
- Highly resourceful - if you don’t know the answer, you will get creative to find solutions and deliver results
- Highly organized and detail oriented - you’ve got a system to clearly understand where projects are at and nothing slips through the cracks
- Clear communication - you’re able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders to drive results
- Adaptable and eager to grow - you thrive in a faced-paced & ambiguous environment with constant change and a rapidly growing team
- Take ownership - constantly thinking proactively to drive improvements
- Understanding of process improvement and change management principles a plus
- Familiarity with Google Suite, Salesforce, Figma, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides
Benefits & perks
- Robust health benefits packages (3 of our 4 medical plans cost $0 for full family coverage)
- Company contributed 401k
- An empathetic team that values mental wellness and work/life balance
- A hybrid-friendly work environment with a brand new Union Square NYC office!
- Ground floor opportunity to bring a product to market that helps people in a way that doesn't exist today
The estimated pay range for this role, based in New York City, is $85,000 - 130,000 (annual).
The range listed is just one component of Accrue's total compensation package; other benefits include those listed above such as healthcare and 401k.