About our team
We are a consumer fintech company on a mission to help Americans save. Accrue Savings is backed by a fantastic set of VCs and angels, and has a large number of early retailer customers, led by an experienced founder and operator with a growing team. We’re looking for curious, self-starters, who are determined to drive an idea from inception to market.
About the role
Accrue Savings is looking for a Content Marketing Lead to help build awareness of our brand across consumer and merchant audiences and help grow our audience on organic social media channels (via influencer partnerships), primarily on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. This person lives and breathes social media, always knows what’s trending, and can help us strategize the telling of our brand story. You know how to communicate to both business leaders and a consumer audience - a delicate balance to strike. You will have experience partnering with influencers that produce video and photography assets. You love tracking content and learning how well it engages our audience, and you know how to make adjustments based on this performance data.
What you’ll do
- You'll be directly involved in the day-to-day execution of Accrue's marketing plan
- You'll be responsible for developing and refining both internal and external messaging, including: Internal (in-app copy, FAQs, life-cycle marketing). External (marketing website, social, content, blog, marketing emails)
- You are comfortable wearing multiple hats from copy editing, to project oversight and coordination
- You'll create compelling marketing strategies, help define content strategy, and work cross-functionally with team members to make it all happen
- You'll be responsible for assisting Michael in developing a strong social presence and voice in the media
- You'll build and implement social media strategy through research, messaging, and audience identification
- You'll track social metrics and provide key insights in monthly reports
- You'll monitor, analyze and respond to community reactions
- You'll manage paid social media campaigns and executions alongside creating e-mail and other digital marketing campaigns
- You'll help set digital marketing strategy to further develop Accrue's voice, message, brand positioning, and GTM planning
- You'll collaborate cross functionally to develop creative concepts and messaging
- You'll ensure that both internal and external messaging and graphics work together to deliver a complete and consistent voice of Accrue
- You'll act as the point person to manage relationships with PR and other outside firms
What we’d love to see
- Experience owning a content calendar for B2B brands
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Experience working with influencers to produce social channel content
- Passion for building community with an understanding of how brands participate in those conversations
- Familiar with social media analytics tools
- Proactive mindset with a bias toward action
- 2-5 years in a Communications, Brand, or Content Marketing role
- Experience managing external agencies, specifically PR firms
- Passionate about our mission to build a product that rewards consumers who save
- Strong command over-delivering integrated and cross-functional marketing campaigns
Benefits & perks
- Robust health benefits packages (3 of our 4 medical plan options cost $0 for full family coverage)
- An empathetic team that values mental wellness and work/life balance
- A hybrid-friendly work environment with a great midtown NYC office
- Ground floor opportunity to bring a product to market that helps people in a way that doesn't exist today
The estimated pay range for this role, based in New York City, is $100,000 - 120,000 (annual).
The range listed is just one component of Accrue's total compensation package; other benefits include those listed above such as healthcare and 401k.
Accrue Savings is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.